- Vivo is a telecommunication company that makes high-end smartphones.
- One of these products is Vivo Y33s, a top-grade affordable smartphone in Kenya.
- This is a Vivo Y33s review with details on price, specs, and features.
- Read on for information on Vivo Y33s colors, Vivo Y33s accessories, and the Vivo Y33s Android version.
- Find details on the Vivo Y33s battery life, Vivo Y33s camera quality, and the Vivo Y33s display.
Vivo Y33s price in Kenya (KES. 23,999)
- Vivo Y33s costs Ksh. 23,999 and is available on Jumia.
- Vivo Y33s is available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
Also read: Huawei nova Y90 Review – All You Need to Know
Vivo Y33s color
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- The Vivo Y33s is designed in the following colors;
- Midday Dream
- Mirror Black
- Vivo Y33s has a dual-film and dual-plating nano-texture. These bring brilliance into your grasp of the phone in your hand.
- Weighing 182 grams and about 8.00 mm in thickness the phone is easy to carry and fits perfectly in the pocket.
Vivo Y33s Android Version
- The Vivo Y33s is powered by the Funtouch OS 11.1 operating system.
- The operating system helps you organize your home screen with different widgets to be more productive, so you can have everything you need most in one place.
- It also facilitates your daily life with functional sticker sets to help you track water intake,
set reminders for special days, or jot down inspirations.
- You can express yourself at will by choosing your favorite color or customizable background with the Funtouch OS 11.1.
Vivo Y33s accessories (box contents)
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Vivo Y33s has the following accessories;
- Y33s smartphone
- USB Cable
- Card Eject Tool
- Phone Case
- Protective Film (applied)
Does Vivo Y33s have an always-on display?
Vivo Y33s has an always-on display that can be activated/deactivated on your phone settings.
Vivo Y33s battery capacity (5000 mAh)
- Vivo Y33s has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the Vivo Y33s large battery.
- Quickly replenish your Vivo Y33s with up to 18W Fast Charging and enable adaptive power saving to enhance the overall battery performance.
Vivo Y33s chipset (Helio G80 octa-core processor)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Vivo Y33s is powered by an Helio G80 octa-core processor, with CPU clock speeds of up to 2.0GHz.
- Vivo Y33s is, therefore, built to handle multitasking.
- The GPU offers more power, and higher image quality giving you incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Vivo Y33s camera quality
- Vivo Y33s has a rear triple-camera that is equipped with 4 powerful sensors.
- The 50-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 2-megapixel wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can.
- The Vivo Y33s 2-MP depth camera can judge depth and distance to take your photography to new levels.
- The 16 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a U-notch on the upper part of the screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
- EIS image stabilization gives smooth pictures shot from the phone’s camera.
Vivo Y33s display (6.58 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Vivo Y33s has an expansive 6.58-inch screen with an LCD display and an FHD + 2408 x 1080 resolution.
- These features guarantee you ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- Thanks to a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Vivo Y33s gives you accurate color for more realistic visuals.
- Capacitive multi-touch gives accurate responses to your touches on the screen.
Does Vivo Y33s have expandable memory?
You can extend the Vivo Y33s internal storage up to 1TB using a separately purchased SD card.
Does Vivo Y33s have eSIM?
No, Vivo Y33s does not support eSIM.
Vivo Y33s memory and storage (4GB RAM, 128GB ROM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Vivo Y33s has 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
- Internal storage is expandable up to 1TB through accessories like OTG and SD Card.
Is Vivo Y33s waterproof?
Yes, Vivo Y33s is water resistant.
Vivo Y33s connectivity (Dual SIM)
- Vivo Y33s connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Vivo Y33s has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Vivo Y33s has Dual NanoSIM.
Also read: Huawei nova 9 SE Review – All You Need to Know
Vivo Y33s fingerprint sensor
- Vivo Y33s is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Vivo Y33s has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.