- Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer is a powerful affordable sound system designed for an enhanced audio experience for entertainment.
- This is a Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer review detailing the price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details on the Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer channels and connection.
- We tell you about the Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer amplifier and setup.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer price in Kenya (Ksh. 5,821)
Also read: Yamaha YHT1840 5.1 Home Theater System Review – All You Need to Know
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer audio channels
- The Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer is a lower version of the traditional home theater system that usually has a minimum of 5 speakers.
- This sound system is set up in a 3.1-channel system that has a single subwoofer and 3 tweeter speakers.
- Together, they enhance the low audio output of your connected devices giving you enhanced rich sound coming through the differently designed speakers.
- The single subwoofer in the home theatre system amplifies bass all around you.
- The tweeter speakers on the other hand reproduce sharp/high-frequency sound for sweet melodies.
- This makes the system the perfect combination of power, sophisticated and heart-pounding bass.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer setup
- The Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer setup is much simpler and straightforward given the number of speakers involved.
- Unlike a typical home theater system that has front and surround sound speakers, the Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer assumes a traditional setup at one location in the room.
- Two speakers can be stationed on either side of the subwoofer, while one center speaker can be placed above the subwoofer.
- You do not have to set up your subwoofer in the open, preferably, it can operate in a corner.
- The subwoofer delivers low-frequency efforts and low bass, ensuring you get the best cinematic surround sound experience ever.
- Other than the subwoofer, the rest of the speakers are satellite speakers that are dedicated to high-frequency sound (sharp high-pitched audio) for a proper surround sound.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer amplifier
- Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer has an amplifier with multiple input modes and an incredible power output of 10000W.
- An auxiliary port helps to improve the quality of audio from your TV, laptop, or phone speakers to give you boosted and more refined sound.
- You can also conveniently pair and play music via Bluetooth and enjoy music on a variety of devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Other input modes you can use to listen via the mini home theatre include USB and SD cards.
- The amplifier unit also has an antenna that enables you to tune various radio and FM stations.
- The LED light functionality helps you switch between different modes and inputs in your home theatre system.
- With various connectivity options, set up your speaker to meet all your entertainment needs.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer Accessories
- Remote control
- User manual
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer design
- The sound system comes in a very simple design and is easy to install in rooms.
- The setup instructions are stress-free and without complications and the clutter of wires.
- You only need to tuck in a few wires into a few ports and switch on power to get your system up and running.
- It has an elaborate manual to guide you, with colored cables that match the ports to make it easy for you.
- The Bluetooth technology of this mini home theatre enables you to wirelessly pair your similarly equipped devices such as smartphones and tablets to this system.
- While its stylish design is a worthy addition to your house, it makes you enjoy your amazing music and movies with sound clarity never heard before.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer gaming experience
- Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer’s powerful amplifier makes it one of the most sort-after affordable sound systems for gaming.
- It gives you an epic gaming experience with accurate sound and vibration for every action in the video game.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer pros
- It is an affordable powerful sound system with up to 10000W when working normally.
- Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer has multiple connectivity options that offer you convenience.
- You can play audio from your phone, USB flash drive, and TV through Aux.
Also read: AMPEX 3.1 Channel Subwoofer Review – All You Need to Know
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer cons
It has fewer audio channels than a typical home theatre system which reduces the richness of audio and surround sound effects.
Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer alternatives
- Nunix NU-9090A Home Theatre 5.1
- Von VEH400SAP Home Theatre
- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1
- Nunix 3.1 Mini Home Theater
- AMPEX 3.1 Channel Subwoofer