- Released in November 2021, Ulefone Note 13P is one of the most efficient affordable smartphones in Kenya.
- This is an Ulefone Note 13P review with details about price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details about the Ulefone Note 13P Android version, Ulefone Note 13P battery life, and Ulefone Note 13P camera.
- Find information on the Ulefone Note 13P fingerprint sensor, Ulefone Note 13P display, and Ulefone Note 13P memory.
Ulefone Note 13P price in Kenya (KES. 22,000)
- Ulefone Note 13P costs approximately KES 22,000.
- Ulefone Note 13P is available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
Ulefone Note 13P Android version
- Ulefone Note 13P runs smooth and fast based on Android 11 Go OS out of the box, bringing a powerful and smooth experience.
- Application startup speed has been greatly improved, new privacy protection mechanism adopted will protect your privacy and security.
Ulefone Note 13P battery capacity (5180 mAh)
- Ulefone Note 13P has a battery capacity of 5180mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets it apart from other smartphones.
- This gives you arguably the most extended phone battery life you can find today.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the Ulefone Note 13P large battery.
- Once power runs out, you have a 10W flash charge option to recharge your battery quickly.
Ulefone Note 13P display (6.5 inches LCD screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Ulefone Note 13P has an expansive 6.5-inch LCD screen with a 2400×1080 HD+ resolution.
- These features guarantee you ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- The 19.5:9 aspect ratio perfectly fits your hand provides a comfortable feel and makes flexible one-hand operation possible.
- The Multitouch feature gives accurate responses to your touches on the screen.
Ulefone Note 13P connectivity (dual SIM)
- Ulefone Note 13P connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Ulefone Note 13P supports an SD card, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Ulefone Note 13P has Dual NanoSIM.
Ulefone Note 13P colors and dimensions
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Ulefone Note 13P is designed in the following colors;
- Mystery Blue
- Starry Black
- Ulefone Note 13P is super lightweight and compact, weighing only 490g creating an excellent holding experience.
- This provides a compact and well-balanced look and feel. Hold it in hand comfortably and carry it around with ease.
- The phone measures 173.6 mm in height, 79.1 mm in width, and 10.2 mm in thickness.
Ulefone Note 13P camera
- Ulefone Note 13P is equipped with a dual camera at the rear.
- The 20-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The 16 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- Some of the camera features include;
- Normal mode
- Night photography
- HDR, Filters, Beauty
- These features give you refined photos in different photography scenes and conditions.
Ulefone Note 13P fingerprint sensor
- Ulefone Note 13P is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Ulefone Note 13P has the following other sensors;
- The acceleration sensor tracks different motion like shaking, tilting, swinging, and rotating and accordingly change the orientation of your app.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
Ulefone Note 13P memory and storage (64GB ROM, 4GB RAM)
Ulefone Note 13P processor (UNISOC SC9863A)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core processor the Ulefone Note 13P is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- This gives you epic night shots, incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile viewing experience.
- The AI processor is dedicated to offering powerful and stable performance and ensures smooth gaming or viewing experience.
Ulefone Note 13P box contents
- In the box