- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1 is a sound system that is designed to replicate the movie cinema experience.
- It has one subwoofer, 4 tall boy speakers, and 1 center speaker to create an immersive surround sound that drags you to the center of the show.
- This is a Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 review detailing the price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details on the Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 channels, Bluetooth connection, and setup.
- We tell you about the Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 amplifier and sound modes.
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1 price in Kenya (Ksh. 120,000)
Also read: Sony DAV-TZ140 DVD Home Theater System Review – All You Need to Know
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1 setup
- After strategically placing your speakers, your home can become your personal theatre for either yourself or intimate parties to fully enjoy the movie in full comfort.
- The 5.1 channel system comes with two front speakers which can be placed at the front (left and right)
- The center speaker can occupy the central position above the amplifier (DVD player), while the two surround speakers can be stationed on the sides.
- You do not have to set up your subwoofer in the open, preferably, it can operate in a corner.
- The subwoofer delivers low-frequency efforts and low bass, ensuring you get the best cinematic surround sound experience ever.
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 design
- The sound system assumes a stylish Quartz design and is easy to install in rooms.
- The setup is simple with instructions that are stress-free and without complications and clutter of wires.
- The installation instructions are meant to assist you to experience a higher sense of audio clarity.
- The Bluetooth technology of this Sony Home Theater enables you to wirelessly pair your similarly equipped devices such as smartphones and tablets to this system.
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 accessories
- Remote control
- Batteries (Remote Controller)
- Instruction manual
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 amplifier
- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1 has an amplifier with multiple input modes and an incredible power output of 1000W.
- You can play music or videos through HDMI, Bravia Sync, and USB.
- The home theater can play audio and video CDs that can be inserted through the designated DVD tray.
- A home theater auxiliary port helps to improve the quality of audio from your TV, laptop, or phone speakers to give you boosted and more refined sound.
- You can also conveniently pair and play music via Bluetooth and enjoy music on a variety of devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- With various connectivity options, set up your speaker to meet all your entertainment needs.
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 karaoke mode
- The Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 has an amazing karaoke feature that gives you a great time singing along to your favorite songs.
- Karaoke is a form of entertainment that involves a person singing along to a song playing in the background.
- Though common in bars and social joints, it is not a bad choice for home entertainment.
- The primary issue in doing karaoke at home is getting the audio from your microphone and the TV song to mix flawlessly.
- While there is a special karaoke kit, a home theater system can accommodate karaoke and give you better surround sound.
- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 can work alongside other devices like a microphone receiver and a sound mixer to give you the ultimate karaoke experience.
- This sound system has two microphones inputs that allow you to have a music collaboration with your friend.
- Features such as song reservation, echo control, and key changing lets you team up with friends for the ultimate sing-off.
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 Bravia Sync
- Bravia Sync is a feature that enables your television’s remote to control other Bravia Sync-compatible equipment, through HDMI.
- Bravia Sync can, for instance, enable easy control of your home theatre sound system connected to your Sony Bravia television.
- Some of the functions you can do through Bravia Sync include;
- Turn the device ON or OFF
- Navigate the menus of the device
- Control playback operations
- Control the volume setting of the device
Also read: Sony DAV-DZ650 Home Theatre 5.1 Review – All You Need to Know
Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 audio experience
- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 has a 5.1 setup that has the Dolby Pro Logic sound experience.
- It is a surround sound design that involves the projection of sound in 4 channels through 5 speakers.
- These 4 different channels carry different details of the audio, such that when listening to music you can hear the drum beats, voice, and other instruments clearly.
- The Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 setup is outlined above on the positioning of speakers for an immersive surround sound experience.
- The single subwoofer in the home theatre system amplifies bass all around you.
- The tweeter speakers (front, center, and surround speakers)on the other hand reproduce sharp/high-frequency sound for sweet melodies.
- The S-Master amplifier reproduces digital audio signals directly without the multiple analog stages as happens in conventional amplifiers.
- The resulting sound has more power and less distortion from heat build-up.
- This makes the system the perfect combination of power, sophisticated and heart-pounding bass.