- The Sokany Double Induction Cooker is a smooth stainless steel appliance designed for ultra-fast cooking and less energy wastage.
- Induction cookers are defined by the direct contact of the cooking vessel and the cooktop which massively minimizes energy wastage.
- This is a Sokany Double Induction Cooker review with details on price, features, and specs.
- Read on for details on how the Sokany Double Induction Cooker works, the Sokany Double Induction Cooker design, and its merits.
Sokany Double Induction Cooker price in Kenya (Ksh. 5,495)
The Sokany Double Induction Cooker costs Ksh. 5,495 and is available on Jumia.
Also read: Silver Crest Burner 2500W Electric Induction Cooker Review – All You Need To Know
Sokany Double Induction Cooker Design
- The Sokany Double Induction Cooker is a smooth cooking appliance that is fitted with 2 burners.
- The 3-burner cooktop allows you to conveniently and quickly prepare multiple meals at once.
- The Sokany Double Induction Cooker is an excellent addition to the modern kitchen that guarantees clean cooking without sniffs and fumes.
- It is designed to be energy efficient and convenient with an auto-ignition function for its cooktop burners.
- With piezo auto-ignition, you can start the burners at the press of a button and turn the knobs.
- This saves you the bother of looking for match sticks to begin cooking.
- The cooker’s cooktop with 2 electric burners allows you to prepare multiple meals simultaneously to save time.
- Sokany Double Induction Cooker has crucial safety accessories that include enamel pan support and burner caps.
- The smooth surface of this cooker is easy to clean.
How to use the Sokany Double Induction Cooker
- The Sokany Double Induction Cooker is a smooth cooking appliance that is fitted with 2 big and 1 small burner.
- It is designed to be energy efficient and convenient with a piezo auto-ignition function.
- To switch it on, connect the power cable to a socket/extension the push the power button. It ignites the burner through a spark.
- Turn the appropriate gas knob to light your cooker using the spark.
- Once the burners are lit, mount your cooking vessel and start preparing your meal.
- The burners can be controlled independently using the respective knobs on the cooker.
- The beautifully designed Sokany Double Induction Cooker can be placed directly on top of the kitchen counter.
Sokany Double Induction Cooker Accessories
- Burner caps
- User manual
- Wide matt finish enamel pan support
Sokany Double Induction Cooker pros
- The Sokany Double Induction Cooker is a clean cooking alternative with no flames or soot.
- Its double burner cooktop allows you to conveniently and quickly prepare multiple meals at once.
- Sokany Double Induction Cooker is designed to be energy efficient and convenient with an auto-ignition function for its cooktop burners.
- The cooker is stylish and easily complements your kitchen setup.
Sokany Double Induction Cooker Pipe type system
- A pipe-type system refers to a network of gas pipelines that are directly connected to kitchens by authorities or private entities.
- Piped gas systems are ideal for people living in gated communities or a high number of residential units that are close together.
- Reticulated piped gas systems are convenient and can be paid monthly per kilogram of gas consumed.
- The arrangement is also reliable as you will not have to worry about gas running out in the middle of cooking as long as you have paid.
- In the absence of such a system, you can still use the cooker with an LPG gas cylinder as the burners are LPG adjusted.
Also read: Double Burner Innovia Induction Smart Cooker Review – All You Need To Know
Sokany Double Induction Cooker alternatives
The following are ideal smart induction cookers you can consider;