- Samsung Galaxy S22+ was released in February 2022 as part of the epic Samsung Galaxy S22 series.
- Galaxy S22+ has the fastest ever processor chip and superb nightography camera capabilities.
- This is a review of the Samsung Galaxy S22+ with details on price, features, and specs.
- Read on for details on Samsung Galaxy S22+ accessories, the Samsung Galaxy S22+ Android version, and battery life.
- Find more information on Samsung Galaxy S22+ colors and display.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ price in Kenya (KSh 117,300)
- The Samsung Galaxy S22+ 256GB ROM device costs KSh 117,300 and is available on Jumia.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ is also available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
- City Hub Electronics
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S22 Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy S22+ accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ has the following accessories;
- Galaxy Buds2 Pro for crystal clear sound in your ears
- Galaxy smart tag to quickly track lost items. Identifies the last known location through the SmartThings Find app.
- Galaxy Watch for workouts and exercise
- Phone covers/anime cases
- Screen protector
- Audio/earphone jack
- An in-built S Pen for precision as you touch your screen.
- The accessories are sold separately.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ Android Version
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ is powered by Android 12 which is the latest and most exotic version of the Android Mobile Operating System.
- This OS version allows you to virtually install and run every App available currently, some of which might not be compatible with other Android versions.
Samsung Galaxy S22 battery life (4500mAh)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 has a battery capacity of 4500mAh which gives you power insurance for a whole day’s use.
- Once power runs out, you can plug into the 25W Super Fast Charging for Galaxy S22 option to recharge your battery quickly.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ color and dimensions
- Smartphone users would often want to hold a fancy gadget that is appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ is designed in the following colors;
- Pink Gold
- Phantom White
- Phantom Black
- It is slim and bold, with a smooth polished frame with the rear cameras being held in place by lens rings.
- With a height of 157.4 mm, a width of 75.8 mm, and a thickness of 7.6 mm, the Samsung Galaxy S22+ is comfy to hold in your hand and fits perfectly in the pocket.
- The phone weighs 196 grams.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ camera
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ has a high-end Pro-Grade camera that has massive pixel sensors and shape-shifting pixels.
- Before you tap the shutter, Adaptive Pixel shifts between 50MP high-resolution mode and 12MP high-sensitivity mode behind the scenes to result in brighter, clearer photos.
- To begin with, the Samsung Galaxy S22+ has a 50-megapixel wide-angle camera at the rear.
- This camera lens gives you a wide field of view that allows you to capture more scenery within your camera frame.
- The 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera has a 123-degree field of vision.
- It expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ also has a telephoto camera (10 megapixels) for portrait photography.
- This massive camera arsenal makes the Galaxy S22+ one of the best smartphone cameras on the market.
- The rear camera is also equipped with a flash and OIS stabilization to prevent the blurring of pictures because of sudden/unwanted camera movement.
- Its video recording capabilities are rated at UHD 8K (7680 x 4320) resolution and 24fps frame rate.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ display (6.6 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ has a comfortable visual experience with its 6.6 inches display.
- The screen is equipped with a dynamic AMOLED display and a 2340 x 1080 (FHD+) resolution with 393 PPI pixel density.
- These features guarantee you ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- The dynamic AMOLED has 1750 nits brightness at its peak and a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+, therefore, keeps the scroll smooth, adjusting to what’s on screen for an optimized view.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ front camera (10 MP)
- The 10MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S22+ have eSIM?
- Your Galaxy S22 Series phone includes an eSIM which functions as a SIM card.
- You can use the mobile network after activating the eSIM or installing a nano-SIM card.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S22+ waterproof?
- Yes, the Galaxy S22+ is built to stand up to drips as well as drops.
- The IP68 rating means your phone and S Pen are made to resist water and dust, even if you’re taking post-cardio notes or you get caught in the rain.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ processor (4nm chip octa-core)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- The 4nm chip works its world-class power into nearly every aspect of your phone
- This gives you epic night shots, incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ fingerprint sensor
- Galaxy S22+ is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Galaxy S22+ has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ memory and storage (128GB ROM, 8GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ has an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB, and 8GB of RAM.
- It also has a variant with 256GB internal storage and 8GB RAM.
- Internal storage is expandable through accessories like OTG and SD Cards.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy S22+ connectivity (dual SIM)
- Galaxy S22+ connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Galaxy S22+ has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Galaxy S22+ has Dual NanoSIM.