- Samsung Galaxy A53 was released in March 2022 alongside other smartphone products in the Galaxy A series.
- It is a formidable smartphone designed to last longer than the average smartphone.
- This is a Samsung Galaxy A53 review with details on price and features.
- Read on for information on Samsung Galaxy A53 colors, Samsung Galaxy A53 accessories, and the Samsung Galaxy A53 Android version.
- Find details on the Samsung Galaxy A53 battery life, Samsung Galaxy A53 camera quality, and the Samsung Galaxy A53 fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A53 price in Kenya (KSh 45,999)
- Samsung Galaxy A53 costs KSh 45,999 and is available on Jumia.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 is also available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Samsung Brandcart
- Gadgets Leo
- City Hub Electronics
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S22+ Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy A53 color and design
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 is designed in the following colors;
- Awesome Blue
- Awesome Black
- Awesome Peach
- Awesome White
- It is slim and bold, with a smooth polished frame.
- Weighing 189 grams the phone is easy to hold in your hand and fits perfectly in the pocket.
Samsung Galaxy A53 accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 has the following accessories;
- Bluetooth earbuds
- Earphone jack
- Wall adapter
- USB Type-C
- Screen protector
- Micro SD card
- Phone case
Samsung Galaxy A53 Android version
- Samsung Galaxy A53 is powered by Android 12 which is the latest and most exotic version of the Android Mobile Operating System.
- This OS version allows you to virtually install and run every App available currently, some of which might not be compatible with other Android versions.
Samsung Galaxy A53 battery (5000 mAh)
- Samsung Galaxy A53 has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find today.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the Samsung Galaxy A53 large battery.
- Quickly replenish your Galaxy A53 with up to 25W Super Fast Charging and enable adaptive power saving to enhance the overall battery performance.
Samsung Galaxy A53 camera quality
- Samsung Galaxy is equipped with a rear quad-camera that is equipped with 4 powerful sensors.
- The 64-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 5-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The Galaxy A53 5 MP depth camera can judge depth and distance to take your photography to new levels.
- The 32 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 has video recording capabilities of UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) and a 30fps frame rate.
- It has a powerful AI feature that automatically enhances your photos so you can upgrade your images right away.
- With OIS stabilization, your Galaxy A53 5G records your videos more smoothly and captures finer details even in low light.
Samsung Galaxy A53 display (6.5 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- With the expansive 6.5-inch Infinity-O Display, enjoy vivid outdoor visibility up to 800 nits while reducing blue light with the Eye Comfort Shield.
- The screen is equipped with a Super AMOLED display and a 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) resolution.
- These features guarantee you ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- To boost your visual experience, a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate is also included in the Galaxy A53 display.
- The refresh rate allows your phone to load and display individual picture frames on your phone much faster.
- Samsung Galaxy A53, therefore, keeps the scroll smooth, adjusting to what’s on screen for an optimized view.
Samsung Galaxy A53 connectivity (dual SIM)
- Galaxy A53 connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Galaxy A53 has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Galaxy A53 has Dual NanoSIM.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 waterproof?
- Yes, the Galaxy A53 is built for durability and to stand up to drips as well as drops.
- The IP68 rating means your phone is made to resist water and dust, even if you’re taking post-cardio notes or you get caught in the rain.
Samsung Galaxy A53 memory and storage (128GB ROM, 6GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 has an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB, and 6GB of RAM.
- Internal storage is expandable up to 1TB through accessories like OTG and SD Card.
Samsung Galaxy A53 fingerprint sensor
- Galaxy A53 is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Galaxy A53 has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S22 Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy A53 processor (5nm chip octa-core)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a 5nm Octa-core processor, your Galaxy is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- This gives you epic night shots, incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile gaming experience.