- Samsung Galaxy A33 was released in March 2022 alongside other smartphone products in the Galaxy A series.
- It is a formidable smartphone designed to last longer than the average smartphone.
- This is a Samsung Galaxy A33 review with details on price and features.
- Read on for information on Samsung Galaxy A33 colors, Samsung Galaxy A33 accessories, and the Samsung Galaxy A33 Android version.
- Find details on the Samsung Galaxy A33 battery life, Samsung Galaxy A33 camera quality, and the Samsung Galaxy A33 fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A33 price in Kenya (Ksh. 36,999)
- Samsung Galaxy A33 costs Ksh. 36,999 and is available on Jumia.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 is also available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
- City Hub Electronics
Also read: Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy A33 Android version
- Samsung Galaxy A33 is powered by Android 12 which is the latest and most exotic version of the Android Mobile Operating System.
- This OS version allows you to virtually install and run every App available currently, some of which might not be compatible with other Android versions.
Samsung Galaxy A33 pros
- 5G network connectivity
- Sufficient storage capacity (128 – 256GB)
- Dolby Atoms surround sound
- 6.4-inch spacious screen size
- Good for mobile gaming because of its large battery, 120Hz refresh rate, and processor.
Samsung Galaxy A33 accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 has the following accessories that are sold separately;
- Bluetooth earbuds
- Earphone jack
- Wall adapter/Charger
- USB Type-C
- Screen protector
- Micro SD card
- Phone case
Samsung Galaxy A33 display (6.4 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- With the expansive 6.4-inch Infinity-U Display, enjoy vivid outdoor visibility while reducing blue light with the Eye Comfort Shield.
- The screen is equipped with a Super AMOLED Plus display and a 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) resolution.
- These features guarantee you ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- To boost your visual experience, a 90Hz dynamic refresh rate is also included in the Galaxy A33 display.
- The refresh rate allows your phone to load and display individual picture frames on your phone much faster.
- Samsung Galaxy A33, therefore, keeps the scroll smooth, adjusting to what’s on screen for an optimized view.
- Thanks to a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Galaxy A33 gives you accurate color for more realistic visuals.
Does Samsung Galaxy A33 have the always-on display?
Samsung Galaxy A33 colors and design
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 is designed in the following colors;
- Awesome Blue
- Awesome Black
- Awesome White
- Awesome Peach
- It is slim and bold, with a smooth polished frame.
- Weighing 181 grams the phone is easy to hold in your hand and fits perfectly in the pocket.
Samsung Galaxy A33 battery (5000 mAh)
- Samsung Galaxy A33 has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the Samsung Galaxy A33 large battery.
- Quickly replenish your Galaxy A33 with up to 25W Fast Charging and enable adaptive power saving to enhance the overall battery performance.
Samsung Galaxy A33 camera quality
- Samsung Galaxy A33 is equipped with a rear quad-camera that is equipped with 4 powerful sensors.
- The 48-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 5-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The Galaxy A33’s 2-MP depth camera can judge depth and distance to take your photography to new levels.
- The 13 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 has video recording capabilities of UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and a 30fps frame rate.
- It has a powerful AI feature that automatically enhances your photos so you can upgrade your images right away.
- With OIS stabilization, your Galaxy A33 records your videos more smoothly and captures finer details even in low light.
Does Samsung Galaxy A33 have wireless charging?
No, but you can replenish your Galaxy A33 with up to 25W Fast Charging through the wall adapter and cable.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A33 waterproof?
- Yes, the Galaxy A33 is built for durability and to stand up to drips as well as drops.
- The IP68 rating means your phone is made to resist water and dust, even if you’re taking post-cardio notes or you get caught in the rain.
Samsung Galaxy A33 connectivity (dual SIM)
- Galaxy A33 connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Galaxy A33 has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Galaxy A33 has Dual NanoSIM.
Samsung Galaxy A33 gaming experience
- Game Booster tracks your gaming patterns to optimize your device’s battery life, temperature, and memory.
- It also blocks background activities and notifications so you won’t lose focus.
Samsung Galaxy A33 fingerprint sensor
- Galaxy A33 is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Galaxy A33 has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
- Keep your personal photos, files, apps, and data safe with the secure Samsung Knox security platform, which protects your information from any malicious attacks.
- Add your password or fingerprint so that only you can access your data.
Samsung Galaxy A33 audio (Dolby Atoms)
- With earphones plugged in, you have access to Dolby Atmos on your Galaxy A33 device.
- Dolby Atoms takes you to the center of your music and movies.
- You will hear a sound that is full, loud and seems to surround you in the scene.
Samsung Galaxy A33 processor (5nm chip octa-core)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a 5nm Octa-core processor (2.4GHz, 1.8GHz), your Galaxy A33 is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- This gives you epic night shots, incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Review – All You Need to Know
Samsung Galaxy A33 memory and storage (128GB ROM, 6GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 has the following internal storage and RAM capacities.
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM
- 8 GB RAM with 256 GB ROM
- Internal storage is expandable up to 1TB through accessories like OTG and SD Card.