- OnePlus is a smartphone company wholly owned by Oppo.
- The company recently launched the most impressive smartphones within its product range.
- The OnePlus 10 series come with fast processing speeds and high overall efficiency.
- Known for taglines such as Never Settle and Get Moving, OnePlus cements its constant improvement culture to produce the best smartphones.
- This is a OnePlus 10T 5G review with price, features, and specification details.
- Read on for information on the OnePlus 10T 5G adaptive refresh rates, OnePlus 10T 5G battery, and OnePlus 10T 5G camera.
- We will tell you about the OnePlus 10T 5G color and design, the OnePlus 10T 5G camera, and the OnePlus 10T 5G display.
OnePlus 10T 5G price in Kenya (87,500 – KES. 99,000)
- OnePlus 10T 5G costs between KES. 87,500 – KES. 99,000 at the official OnePlus Kenya store.
- OnePlus 10T 5G is also available on Jumia at KES. 97,000.
- The price depends on aspects like internal storage.
- OnePlus 10T 5G is also on sale at;
- Phoneplace Kenya
Also read: Sony Xperia Pro-I Review – All You Need to Know
OnePlus 10T 5G adaptive refresh rate
- Refresh rate is a display concept that refers to how often a phone screen updates the on-screen image.
- The refresh rate allows your phone to load and display individual picture frames on your phone much faster.
- With an adaptive refresh rate of 120Hz, the OnePlus 10T 5G refreshes the screen image 120 times per second.
- The refresh rate is a crucial display factor especially when it comes to gaming.
- It keeps the scroll smooth, adjusting to what’s on screen for an optimized view.
OnePlus 10T 5G accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- OnePlus 10T 5G has the following accessories;
OnePlus 10T 5G battery and charging time (4800 mAh)
- OnePlus 10T 5G has a battery capacity of 4800 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the OnePlus 10T 5G large battery.
- You can fully recharge your battery within 10 minutes through the 150W Fast Charge option.
OnePlus 10T 5G color and design
- Stylishness and texture are often prime considerations for smartphones.
- Comfortable holding either with a single or both arms is always a welcome thing.
- OnePlus 10T 5G is designed with both aesthetics and portability in mind. The phone comes in the following colors;
- Jade Green
- Moonstone Black
- Crafted from basalt, the Moonstone Black design is imbued with a sense of refined elegance.
- The stunning Jade Green design celebrates nature and its incredible artistry.
OnePlus 10T 5G camera review (50 MP)
- OnePlus 10T 5G is equipped with one of the best cameras in the smartphone market.
- It has a rear triple camera that is equipped with 3 powerful sensors.
- The 50-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- OnePlus 10T 5G camera has ultra-fast shutter speeds allowing you to capture compelling snapshots in the blink of an eye.
OnePlus 10T 5G front camera (16 MP)
- The 16 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
OnePlus 10T 5G cooling system
- OnePlus 10T 5G has a game-changing cooling system known as the OnePlus Cryo-velocity Vapor Cooling System.
- This is a noble smartphone cooling system, the fast of its kind.
- The OnePlus first-ever ultra-thin vapor cooling system from OnePlus has the following units;
- A larger cooling area
- Advanced materials
- A redesigned heat dissipation channel
- These units combine for groundbreaking thermal performance especially when it comes to mobile gaming.
OnePlus 10T 5G display (6.7 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Enjoy the expansive 6.7 inches display area with vivid outdoor visibility on the OnePlus 10T 5G screen.
- The screen is a Fluid AMOLED display with 1080 x 2412 (FHD+) resolution and 394 PPI pixel density.
- Adaptive Frame Rate technology guarantees smooth pictures, gliding effortlessly between 60, 90, and 120 Hz.
- OnePlus 10T 5G offers immersive cinematic content with always-on HDR10+ and 10-bit color for superior brightness and color accuracy.
Does the OnePlus 10T 5G support wireless charging?
- No, the OnePlus 10T 5G does not have wireless charging.
- An AI algorithm intelligently learns your individual charging schedule, to deliver the fastest charging speed.
OnePlus 10T 5G durability
OnePlus 10T 5G is fitted with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Front for screen durability.
Does the OnePlus 10T 5G support eSIM?
OnePlus 10T 5G memory and storage (8GB RAM, 128GB ROM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- OnePlus 10T 5G has 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM.
- Other OnePlus 10T 5G phones have 16GB RAM and 256GB ROM.
- OnePlus 10T 5G Internal storage is expandable up to 1TB through accessories like a Micro SD card.
Is the OnePlus 10T 5G waterproof?
The IP54 rating signifies that the OnePlus 10T is resistant to dust and water, but it cannot withstand extended periods of time in the water.
OnePlus 10T 5G connectivity (dual SIM)
- OnePlus 10T 5G connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- OnePlus 10T 5G has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- OnePlus 10T 5G has Dual NanoSIM.
Can OnePlus 10T 5G reduce gaming latency?
- Gaming latency refers to the response delays while gaming.
- When the OnePlus 10T 5G Gaming mode is turned on, notifications are blocked to ensure you won’t be bothered unnecessarily.
- You can reduce gaming latency by up to 60% when wearing Bluetooth earphones.
OnePlus 10T 5G processor (Octa-core, 4nm)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks simultaneously, you need an unwavering processor.
- The Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and the Adreno 730 GPU empower you to game, capture photos, and multitask.
Also read: Vivo V23e Review – All You Need to Know
OnePlus 10T 5G Android Version
- OnePlus 10T 5G is powered by OxygenOS 12.1 which is based on Android 12.
- This is the latest and most efficient version of the Android Mobile Operating System.
- OxygenOS 12 helps you focus on and move seamlessly between work, rest and play.
- Accelerate to the next-level fast and smooth performance that embodies the “Never Settle” OnePlus slogan.
- This OS version allows you to virtually install and run every App available currently, some of which might not be compatible with other Android versions.
OnePlus 10T 5G sensors
- OnePlus 10T 5G is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the OnePlus 10T 5G has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.