- First released in March 2022, Motorola Edge 30 is one of the latest Motorola smartphones in Kenya.
- This is a review of the Motorola Edge 30 with details on price, specs, and features.
- Read on Motorola Edge 30 cellular connectivity, Motorola Edge 30 battery life, and Motorola Edge 30 colors.
- Find more information about the Motorola Edge 30 camera, Motorola Edge 30 display, and Motorola Edge 30 Android version.
Motorola Edge 30 price in Kenya (KES. 66,000)
- Motorola Edge 30 costs 66,000 on Jumia.
- It is available at Gadget base and Phone Place Kenya.
Also read: Motorola Moto G22 Review – All You Need to Know
Motorola Edge 30 accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of a mobile smartphone as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your cell phone through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Motorola Edge 30 has the following accessories that are sold separately;
- Earphone jack
- Wall adapter/Charger
- USB Type-C
- Screen protector
- Phone case
Motorola Edge 30 Android version
- Motorola Edge 30 is powered by Android 12 which is the latest and most exotic version of the Android Mobile Operating System.
- This OS version allows you to virtually install and run every App available currently, some of which might not be compatible with other Android versions.
Motorola Edge 30 battery (4400 mAh)
- Motorola Edge 30 has a battery capacity of 4400 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days of straight use without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the Motorola Edge 30 large battery.
- Quickly replenish your Motorola Edge 30 battery in just minutes through 68W TurboPower charging.
Motorola Edge 30 camera
- Motorola Edge 30 is equipped with one of the most powerful cameras in the smartphone market.
- The 50-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 50-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The Motorola Moto G22’s 2-MP depth camera can judge depth and distance to take your photography to new levels.
- The 16 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
- Face recognition is also executed to perfection by the front camera, securing your device from unauthorized access.
- The dual capture feature allows you to capture yourself and your subject by recording on two cameras at the same time, so your reaction can be part of the action.
- It has a powerful AI feature that automatically enhances your photos so you can upgrade your images right away.
Motorola Edge 30 colors
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Motorola Edge 30 is designed in the following colors;
- Meteor Grey
- Aurora Green
- It is slim and bold, with a smooth polished frame.
- With a sleek-yet-sturdy design, the Motorola Edge 30 is built to handle everyday tasks in style.
Motorola Edge 30 display (6.5 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Enjoy the expansive 6.5-inch OLED display and vivid outdoor visibility with 1100 nits peak brightness.
- To boost your visual experience, a fast 144 Hz refresh rate is included in the Motorola Edge 30 display.
- The refresh rate allows your phone to load and display individual picture frames on your phone much faster. Scrolling and gaming have never felt so smooth.
- Thanks to a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Motorola Edge 30 gives you accurate color for more realistic visuals.
Does Motorola Edge 30 support eSIM?
Motorola Edge 30 memory and storage (256GB ROM, 8GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Motorola Edge 30 has 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
Is the Motorola Edge 30 waterproof?
Yes, Motorola Edge 30 is water and dust-resistant.
Motorola Edge 30 cellular connectivity (dual SIM)
- Motorola Edge 30 connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Motorola Edge 30 has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Motorola Edge 30 has Dual NanoSIM.
Does Motorola Edge 30 support wireless charging?
Motorola Edge 30 processor (Snapdragon 778+ 5G octa-core)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks simultaneously, you need an unwavering processor.
- Feel the responsive performance of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778+ 5G chipset and experience the next-gen speed of 5G and Wi-Fi 6E.
- An 8GB RAM supports the processor allowing you to enjoy smoother and faster multitasking.
- This gives you epic night shots, incredibly clear photos day and night, and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Also read: Vfone Mix 7 Review – All You Need to Know
Motorola Edge 30 fingerprint sensor
- Motorola Edge 30 is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the Motorola Edge 30 has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Gyro sensor for picture stabilization when using the camera.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
Motorola Edge 30 Audio (Dolby Atoms)
- With earphones plugged in, you have access to Dolby Atmos on your Motorola Edge 30 device.
- Dolby Atoms takes you to the center of your music and movies.
- You will hear a multidimensional sound that is full, loud, and seems to surround you in the scene.