- Released in August 2020, the Lenovo Tab M10 HD is a second-generation tablet designed for comfort and portability.
- This is a Lenovo Tab M10 HD review detailing the price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details on the Lenovo Tab M10 HD color, Lenovo Tab M10 HD battery, and Lenovo Tab M10 HD display.
- Find out more about the Lenovo Tab M10 HD (3rd Gen) chip and Android version.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD price in Kenya (Ksh. 31,000)
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD is available on Jumia at KSh 31,000.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD is also available at the Phones & Tablets Kenya store.
Also read: Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) Review – All You Need to Know
Lenovo Tab M10 HD Accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of an intelligent device as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your tablet through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has the following accessories;
Lenovo Tab M10 HD keyboard
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has a detachable magnetic keyboard to give you more responsive typing.
- It is slim, portable, and easy to carry around.
- The wireless keyboard is meant to be your companion especially when you travel.
- It can automatically pair with the tablet once it securely clicks in place, transforming it into a portable laptop.
- The keyboard is also backlit which allows use in limited light and makes it stylish.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD Android version
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD runs on the Android 10 operating system which brings a fast, powerful, and smooth experience.
- Application startup speed has been greatly improved, new privacy protection mechanism adopted will guarantee the security of data.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD battery life
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh. Its ultra-massive battery capacity sets you up for a week without power running out.
- This gives you arguably an extended battery for more time in streaming, chatting, gaming, and more.
- The Lenovo Tab M10 HD battery helps you get through your workday without worrying thanks to its battery size.
Can the Lenovo Tab M10 HD make calls?
Yes. It has a Nano SIM slot that allows you to make calls.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD connectivity (Single SIM)
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD connects you to networks that allow you to communicate.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access and Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- FDD LTE
- TDD LTE
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has a single Nano SIM slot.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD display (10.1 inches IPS screen)
- When watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has a 10.1-inch IPS display with an 85% screen-to-body ratio, and a 1280 x 800 resolution.
- These features guarantee not only ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen but also comfortable viewing.
- It also has an aspect ratio of 16:10, which is pretty close to the standard widescreen ratio of 16:9.
- The tablet also has typical screen brightness of 400 nits for clear screen visibility outdoors, as well as a Blue Light shield to protect your eyes.
- This makes Lenovo Tab M10 HD the perfect tablet for watching your favorite movies and reading.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD camera
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has capable front and rear cameras.
- Fitted with an autofocus feature, the 8-megapixel rear camera captures sufficiently clear and sharp photos.
- The 5 MP fixed focus front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD color and dimensions
- Users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- The Lenovo Tab M10 HD assumes an ultra-thin design that is flexible and efficient.
- The tablet is designed in the following colors;
- Iron Grey
- Platinum Grey
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD is lightweight and compact creating an excellent holding experience.
- This provides a compact and well-balanced look and feel. Hold it in hand comfortably and carry it around with ease.
- The polished body with curved edges gives the tablet an elegant look.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD measures 241.54 mm in height, 149.38 mm in width, and 8.25 mm in thickness.
- It weighs about 420g.
Does the Lenovo Tab M10 HD support stylus pen?
Lenovo Tab M10 HD memory and internal storage (64GB ROM, 4GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has an internal storage capacity of 64GB and 4GB RAM.
- The internal storage is expandable up to 256GB through external storage accessories like SD cards.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD processor (MediaTek P22T octa-core)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a MediaTek P22T octa-core processor, the tablet is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- It is also fitted with an Adreno 610 graphics processing unit for clear photos and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD audio
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has dual speakers with Dolby Atoms.
- Dolby Atoms is a spatial sound technology designed to enhance the realness, clarity, and detail of any audio you listen to.
- Dolby Atoms makes you feel part of the production you interact with, be it a movie, game, or music.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD pros
- Big screen size
- The tablet is good for gaming because of its octa-core processor.
- Sufficient internal storage capacity.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has Dolby Atoms surround sound.
- Keyboard is available to give you a laptop-like experience on the tablet.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD cons
- Low battery capacity compared to other tablets.
- Its camera is not as powerful.
Also read: Huawei MatePad T8 Review – All You Need to Know
Lenovo Tab M10 HD sensors
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD has a face unlock to secure your device.
- Alongside the face unlock, the tablet has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
Is the Lenovo Tab M10 HD good for gaming?
- The Lenovo Tab M10 HD is a suitable gaming device because of its big screen.
- Its screen has a very high resolution to give you clear and smooth pictures as you play video games.
- The tablet has an Octa-core processor and GPU to allow a faster, more reliable gaming experience.
- Its massive battery can also sustain many hours of gaming.