- Released in July 2020, the Huawei MatePad 11 is a tablet designed for comfort and portability.
- This is a Huawei MatePad 11 review detailing the price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details on the Huawei MatePad 11 colors, Huawei MatePad 11 battery, and Huawei MatePad 11 display.
- Find out more about the Huawei MatePad 11 chipset, Android version, and Huawei MatePad 11 keyboard.
Huawei MatePad 11 price in Kenya (Ksh. 103,000)
Huawei MatePad 11 costs Ksh. 103,000 and is available on Jumia.
Also read: Huawei MatePad T 10s Review – All You Need to Know
Huawei MatePad 11 keyboard
- Huawei MatePad 11 has a smart magnetic keyboard to give you more responsive typing.
- It is slim, portable, and easy to carry around.
- The wireless keyboard is meant to be your companion especially when you travel.
- It can automatically pair with Huawei MatePad 11 once it securely clicks in place, transforming your tablet into a portable laptop.
- When folded, it turns into a slim and rugged front and back case, protecting your tablet against scratches and damages.
Huawei MatePad 11 Android version
- Huawei MatePad 11 is powered by the HarmonyOS operating system.
- HarmonyOS is a dynamic next-gen operating system that can run different gadgets.
- It is a formidable software that better connects devices for smooth and secure interaction between users and smart devices.
- HarmonyOS is not based on Android, it relies on Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) which is a set of software developed by Huawei for Huawei devices.
Huawei MatePad 11 accessories
- Accessories are devices that are not integral to the operation of an intelligent device as designed by the manufacturer.
- They help you take full advantage of your tablet through additional functionalities such as expanded storage.
- Huawei MatePad 11 has the following accessories;
Huawei MatePad 11 battery life (7250 mAh)
- Huawei MatePad 11 has a battery capacity of 7250 mAh. Its ultra-massive battery capacity sets you up for a week without power running out.
- This gives you arguably the most extended battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- The Huawei MatePad 11 battery helps you get through your workday without worrying thanks to the Frame Rate Adaptation technology.
Huawei MatePad 11 color and dimension
- Users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- The Huawei MatePad 11 tablet assumes an ultra-thin design that is flexible and efficient.
- The tablet is designed in the following colors;
- Matte Grey
- Isle Blue
- Olive Green
- Huawei MatePad 11 is lightweight and compact creating an excellent holding experience.
- This provides a compact and well-balanced look and feel. Hold it in hand comfortably and carry it around with ease.
- The metal body with curved edges gives the Huawei MatePad 11 an elegant look.
- Huawei MatePad 11 measures 165.3 mm in height, 253.8 mm in width, and 7.25 mm in thickness.
- It weighs about 485g.
Huawei MatePad T 10s chipset
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile processor, the tablet is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- It is also fitted with an Adreno 650, 587 MHz graphics processing unit for clear photos and an optimized mobile gaming experience.
Huawei MatePad 11 display (10.95 inches IPS screen)
- When watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Huawei MatePad 11 has a 10.95-inch IPS display with a 86% screen-to-body ratio.
- The WQXGA tablet screen has a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution and a 275 PPI.
- These features guarantee not only ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen but also comfortable viewing.
- Thanks to a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, the Huawei MatePad 11 can display up to 16.7 million colors.
- This gives you accurate color for more realistic visuals.
- To boost your visual experience, a 120Hz refresh rate is also included in the tablet display.
- The refresh rate allows your phone to load and display individual picture frames on your phone much faster.
- Huawei MatePad 11, therefore, keeps the scroll smooth, adjusting to what’s on screen for an optimized view.
- This makes Huawei MatePad 11 the perfect tablet for watching your favorite movies and reading e-Books on the go.
Huawei MatePad 11 camera
- Huawei MatePad 11 has front and rear cameras.
- Fitted with an autofocus feature, the 13-megapixel rear camera captures sufficiently clear and sharp photos.
- It captures quality videos with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 pixels and 4160 x 3120 for pictures.
- The 8 MP fixed focus front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- Huawei MatePad 11 front camera has features like beauty mode, watermark, and selfie mirroring.
- The rear camera is supported by a LED flashlight for clear bright photos where light is limited.
- The Huawei MatePad 11 camera has panorama, burst mode, and HDR features.
Does the Huawei MatePad 11 support wireless charging?
Huawei MatePad 11 connectivity
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access and Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Huawei MatePad T 10s has OTG connectivity and GPS.
- While the tablet does not support any network, it supports wireless screen projection.
Is the Huawei MatePad 11 good for gaming?
- The Huawei MatePad 11 tablet is a suitable gaming device because of its wide screen.
- Its screen has a very high resolution and refresh rate to give you clear and smooth pictures as you play video games.
- The tablet has an Octa-core processor and GPU to allow a faster, more reliable gaming experience.
- Its massive battery can also sustain many hours of gaming.
Huawei MatePad 11 memory and internal storage (128GB ROM, 6GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Huawei MatePad 11 has an internal storage capacity of 64/128/256GB and 6GB RAM.
- The internal storage is expandable up to 1TB through accessories like SD Card.
Also read: X-Tigi Hope 10 Pro Review – All You Need to Know
Huawei MatePad 11 desktop version
- Huawei MatePad 11 has a well organized desktop version meant for the convenience of the user.
- You can see and use all your apps using the touchscreen or mouse with greater efficiency.
- View frequently and recently used apps displayed at the bottom of the screen, and hover over app icons to preview each app window without having to open them
Huawei MatePad 11 audio
- The tablet has a quad-speaker, quad-channel sound system that creates a world of sound in your hand.
- The powerful, surging bass and clear, sharp tones are tuned by Harman Kardon, to reproduce sounds as they’re meant to be heard.