- Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer is an elegantly designed affordable sound system that gives you enhanced audio off your TV, phone, or laptop.
- The system is set up in a 2.1-channel configuration that includes one subwoofer and two tweeter speakers.
- This is an Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer review detailing the price, specs, and features.
- Read on for details on the Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer channels and connection.
- We will tell you about the Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer amplifier and setup.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer price in Kenya (Ksh. 4,799)
Also read: Ampex 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Review – All You Need to Know
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer amplifier
- Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer has an amplifier with multiple input modes that improve audio quality from your TV, laptop, or smartphone.
- An auxiliary port connects any of your devices to the more powerful Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer.
- You can also conveniently pair and play music via Bluetooth and enjoy music on a variety of devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Other input modes you can use to listen via the speaker include USB and SD cards.
- The amplifier unit also has an antenna that enables you to tune various radio and FM stations.
- The LED light indicators to the right help you switch between different modes and inputs in your home theatre system.
- With various connectivity options, set up your speaker to meet all your entertainment needs.
- The amplifier is fitted inside the system’s subwoofer and produces 10000W PMPO.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer Accessories
- Remote control
- User manual
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer design
- The Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer comes in a very simple design and is easy to install in rooms.
- The setup instructions are stress-free and without complications and the clutter of wires.
- It has an elaborate manual to guide you, with colored cables that match the ports to make it easy for you.
- The Bluetooth technology of this mini home theatre enables you to wirelessly pair your similarly equipped devices such as smartphones and tablets to this system.
- While its sleek multi-colored design is a worthy addition to your house decor, it makes you enjoy your amazing music and movies with sound clarity never heard before.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer channels
- The Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer is a lower version of the traditional home theater system that usually has a minimum of 5 speakers.
- This sound system is set up in a 2.1-channel system that has a single subwoofer and 2 tweeter speakers.
- Together, they enhance the low audio output of your connected devices giving you enhanced rich sound coming through the differently designed speakers.
- The single subwoofer in the home theatre system amplifies bass all around you.
- The tweeter speakers on the other hand reproduce sharp/high-frequency sound for sweet melodies.
- The two channels have a high-power combination design that is supported by the deep base subwoofer yielding a combined 10000W PMPO sound output.
- This makes the system the perfect combination of power, sophisticated and heart-pounding bass.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer setup
- The Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer setup is much simpler and straightforward given the number of speakers involved.
- Unlike a typical home theater system that has front and surround sound speakers, this system takes a traditional setup at one location in the room.
- You can simply set up the two speaker channels on either side of the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer delivers low-frequency sound, ensuring you get the best bass ever.
- Other than the subwoofer, the two speakers are dedicated to high-frequency sound (sharp high-pitched audio) for a proper surround sound.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer pros
- It is an affordable and effective sound system that gives you boosted and more refined sound off your TV, phone, or laptop.
- The Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer has multiple connectivity options that offer you convenience.
- You can play audio from your phone, USB flash drive, and TV through Aux.
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer cons
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer supports fewer audio channels than a typical home theatre system which reduces the richness of audio and surround sound effects.
Also read: Amtec 2.1 Multimedia Speaker Review – All You Need to Know
Ampex 2.1 Channel Subwoofer alternatives
- Nunix NU-9090A Home Theatre 5.1
- Von VEH400SAP Home Theatre
- Sony Home Theatre DAV-DZ950 5.1
- Nunix 3.1 Mini Home Theater
- AMPEX 3.1 Channel Subwoofer
- Vitron 3.1 SubWoofer
- Sayona SHT-1148BT 4.1 Subwoofer
- WEYON 358 5.1 Home Theatre
- Sayona SHT-1192BT Subwoofer
- Royal RL904 2.1 Speaker System
- Royal RL501 2.1 Speaker System
- Royal RL504 2.1 Speaker System
- JTC Hi-Fi Mini Home Theatre
- JTC J-801 2.1 Home Theatre
- JTC J608 Speaker System
- Amtec 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
- Amtec 2.1 Channel Subwoofer